This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 10mm in length, 10mm in width, and 8mm in thickness and are made of a grade N40H neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend with working temperature of 302 degree Fahrenheit or 120 degree celsius. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N40H (The product is also available in grade N35/N38/N42/N45/N50/N52, please contact us for special order)
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 4.6kg
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 10mm x 10mm surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.05mm with coating.
- Working Temperature: 120 degree Centigrade
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.