This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 50mm in length, 25mm in width, and 10mm in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnet alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling magnetic blocks due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42 Neodymium Alloy
- Magnet Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Magnet Pulling Force: 25.9kg
- Magnet Polar Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness of the magnet, the poles are on the 50mm x 25mm surfaces.
- Magnet Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Magnet Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.05mm with coating.
- All neodymium block magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If your strong block magnets become damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if strong block magnets are swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.