This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 50mm on each side and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50 (The product is also available in grade N35/N38/N42/N45/N50/N52, please contact us for special order)
- Gauss Ratings: 14,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 219.5kg
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on opposite directions.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: the tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.05mm with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.