This product measures 20mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 4.3kg. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42 (The product is also available in grade N35/N38/N42/N45/N50/N52, please contact us for special order)
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 4.3kg
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Heavy duty Ni+Cu+Ni triple Layers
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.05mm with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.