This product measures 6mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 0.96kg. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45 (The product is also available in grade N35/N38/N42/N45/N50/N52, please contact us for special order)
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss.
- Hci: 13.38 KOe,
- Hcb: 12.65 KOe,
- Pulling Force: 0.96kg
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.05mm with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 2 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arrived in good time, well packaged.